Instructions to Presenters
Contributed oral presentations and Presidentís Prize oral presentations are 12 minutes each plus 3 minutes for questions. Moderators are asked to strictly adhere to the 15 minute time limit as there are a number of concurrent sessions. All oral talks (Presidentís Prize, contributed and symposium) must be uploaded in a Microsoft Power Point or Adobe Reader compatible format on USB memory sticks. The presenters are asked to upload their presentations one day before their scheduled time slot. Conference rooms and times of presentation uploading TBD
- Presentations preferably be in Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2010 or 2013
- REQUIRED FILE NAME: DayofWeek_Room_24hourTime_LastName
Note: day of week =first 3 letters only, 24 hour time has no colon
- To upload from a thumb drive at the Presentation Loading Station in the …tude Champlain room on the lower lobby.
- Your talk will be loaded by a volunteer onto a central computer. Please have your
file named as above and have the file ready for transfer prior to your arrival at the
loading station. Your presentation will be transferred to the computer in your scheduled room.
- Talks must be uploaded no later than 4 pm the night before your talk. Please note: you will
not be able to attach your own laptop computer to the projector in the room.
- Loading Station Hours:
- A note about presentation uploads: We require that speakers have their FINAL presentation submitted by 4pm the day before their presentation at the latest.
In the Room: For each President's Prize and regular sessions, two moderators are available to assist you with audio-visual concerns. Speakers need to sit close to the podium. Please introduce yourself to the moderator in your room prior to speaking and help them with the pronunciation of your name.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Sarah Loboda at email@example.com
Posters must have a maximum size of 1.2 m high x 1.2 m wide. Each poster has been assigned a number (see
Program) and should be set up in the
space allocated. Pins or Velcro will be provided dependent on
the type of board.
For the student poster
session, presenters must be present at their poster on
Monday Nov. 9th from 5:00 to 6:00pm. Posters must be installed
on Monday morning and removed after the end of the session.
For the regular poster session, presenters must
be present at their poster on Tuesday Nov. 10th from 6:30 to
7:30pm, during the cocktail. Posters must be installed on
Tuesday morning and removed after the end of the session.